A Fitness Mission Statement

May 10, 2015

I'm trying really hard to get back into Precision Nutrition. I really lost the thread in New Zealand when it was so hard to work out each day and I didn't have too much choice over my foods. Then the letdown after New Zealand left me really floudering. Now I'm stuck in a depression caused by my thought processes about some of the struggles of my children, and I'm trying hard to put myself in a better position, mentally and physically.
If I were to quickly draft a fitness mission statement, I think it might say something like this: I will live according to what I know about what is right for my body and spirit by eating moderately, getting exercise and being willing to change when I get into bad habits.
I don't know yet if that will be the final version, but it includes some things that are important to me. I feel like focusing on what I believe at the deepest level will help me to come up with something authentic. The word of wisdom and the Lord's expectations of me as an autonomous, intelligent daughter of God are big motivators. I want to set a good example for Evan and taking better care of myself is a start.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© My Creative Habit. Design by FCD.